Willner Chemists is the oldest and largest nutritionally oriented Pharmacy in North America, featuring:
- the largest selection of nutritional supplements, herbs and homeopathic remedies
- the largest staff of nutritionally trained Pharmacists to answer your health and supplement questions
- the best over-all, everyday and sale discount prices
- large, convenient retail stores as well as online and mail ordering convenience.
There are three Willner Chemists Retail Locations:
- 100 Park Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Hours -- Mon-Fri: 9 AM to 7 PM; Sat: 9 AM to 5 PM
- 253 Broadway, New York, NY 10007
- Hours -- Mon-Fri: 9 AM to 7 PM; Sat: 11 AM to 5 PM
From its roots as an old-fashioned neighborhood Pharmacy in 1911, Willner Chemists has emerged as the number one Nutritional Pharmacy in the Country. Read a brief history of the company and its staff (PDF, 11 pages).
(Can't read PDF files? Download Acrobat Reader)
Read the tribute to Willner Chemists commemorating 100 years in business in WholeFoods Magazine.
Willner moved to their location on Park Avenue in 1996, and opened a second store in downtown Manhattan in 1998. Visit our stores next time you're in the neighborhood!
The Willner Catalog has become a valued reference tool, with over 200 pages of product, health and supplement information, along with the quarterly Willner Newsletter/Sale Flier.
The Willner Window Radio Program has met with impressive success, and aired for two hours, every Sunday, on one of New York's major AM radio stations, WOR (710), for sixteen years.
Willner Chemists' success is due in part to its two attractive stores, and in part to its wide selection of products, and in part to its discount pricing - but perhaps most important is the Willner Chemists staff(PDF) - Pharmacists, Nutritionists and other health professionals who are willing and able to provide honest and factual guidance on the use and selection of nutritional supplements.
print this page
|A view of the Willner Chemists store located at 100 Park Avenue,
in Manhattan, just one block south of Grand Central Terminal.